LSU’s football and baseball programs are some of the most popular in the country. The teams are regularly ranked toward the top of the polls, and their success has earned them a huge base of loyal fans.
LSU’s home games are regularly sold out, and a lot of people travel from out of town to see them perform. If you find yourself coming to the Baton Rouge area to watch a Tigers game, you’re going to need a place to stay. Before you book a stay at one of the big chain hotels, consider doing something different. Consider the benefits of staying at a Baton Rouge bed and breakfast.
Why stay at a B&B in Louisiana?
• It’s convenient—When you come into town to see an LSU football game, you want to make sure you have somewhere to stay that’s fairly close to the stadium. A historic bed and breakfast, like Bocage Plantation, gives you convenient access to the stadium, so you can get to the game easily. Convenience is very important when choosing your bed and breakfast in Louisiana.
• You can enjoy a great meal—You can’t go to Louisiana without enjoying some great food during your visit. While you should certainly take the time to visit some of the amazing restaurants in Baton Rouge and down the road in New Orleans, you can also enjoy a great start to your day with an amazing breakfast at your Louisiana B&B. A top bed and breakfast, like Bocage Plantation, will serve up a hearty, healthy breakfast that fills you up and delights your taste buds.
• You’ll enjoy peaceful surroundings—LSU football has fans across the country, and Baton Rouge gets packed with visitors when there’s a game. The chain hotels around LSU get filled up with football fans quickly, but if you stay in a quaint bed and breakfast nearby, you can enjoy some peace and quiet while you’re in town for the game. It’s a great way to get away from the crowds and the noise without going far from LSU stadium at all.
• You can get a great value on your stay—Bed and breakfasts offer an excellent value for travelers. When you stay at a bed and breakfast, you’re not just paying for lodging. You also get to enjoy great cooking, and you can enjoy all the history and beauty that is on display at a Louisiana bed and breakfast like Bocage Plantation. Talk about a great bang for your buck!
• It’s an experience like no other—Staying at a bed and breakfast is so much different from staying at a hotel. And every bed and breakfast is unique. You just can’t compare the experience to anything else. If you stay at a historic Louisiana bed and breakfast like Bocage Plantation, you can experience history and romance during your stay. It will be an experience you will remember for the rest of your life as you’re transported to another era.
The next time you’re in town for an LSU football or baseball game, consider staying at a historic Louisiana bed and breakfast!