Planning a visit to Bocage Plantation? There are a lot of great things to do when you stay at our Louisiana bed & breakfast, so we’ve come up with a list of a few of our favorites.
• Tour our historic plantation—Bocage Plantation is steeped in history. When you’re here, it’s almost like you’ve been transported to a different time and place. Our plantation is magnificent, and there’s plenty to look at and a lot of great history to discover. We also have fine antiques and furnishings and paintings from world-famous artists. There’s so much to see and do when you tour and stay at Bocage!
• Enjoy delicious food and drink—When you stay at Bocage Plantation, you’ll get to enjoy a delicious, healthy breakfast to start your day, great evening snacks, a glass of wine on your arrival, and plenty of food and drink throughout your stay. Not to mention, you’re in Louisiana, home to some of the finest cuisine in the world. There are so many great restaurants in New Orleans, Baton Rouge, and throughout the area. You’re always sure to have a great meal.
• Explore great local attractions—You don’t have to spend all of your time on our 100-acre plantation. Take advantage of your time here and go check out some of the great local attractions around Bocage Plantation. There’s plenty to do and see for visitors of all ages.
• Visit New Orleans—Bocage is situated conveniently between Baton Rouge and New Orleans, so you can’t come here without making a visit to The Big Easy. New Orleans has amazing restaurants and plenty of entertainment options. We highly recommend taking the time to explore this great city when you come stay at our Louisiana plantation bed and breakfast.
• Relax—Most importantly, we want you to relax and enjoy your stay here at Bocage Plantation. You’ll be in some of the most beautiful, peaceful surroundings you can imagine, so take the time to unwind and recharge your batteries during your stay.
Have a question about Bocage Plantation? Let us know by leaving a comment below.